Tuesday 14 February 2012

DJ Matman - Funky Love Tonic 2 [Stream/Download]



Just in time for valentine's day! Here's my sequel to 'Funky Love Tonic' - a mix I uploaded back in 2009 featuring some of my favourite funky love songs. In keeping with the spirit of the original, I've kicked it off with a Lee fields track, sneaked in a Dilla beat, used vinyl to record from where possible and kept my usual fancy turntable trickery to a minimum, it's all about the music here!

Click HERE to save and keep.

Tracklist:

01. Lee Fields & The Expressions - You're The Kind Of Girl
02. Michael Jackson - Were Almost There (Dj Spinna Remix)
03. Curtis Mayfield - Tripping Out
04. Archie Bell & The Drells - Don't Let Love Get You Down
05. The Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got)
06. The Miracles - Do It Baby
07. The Marvelettes - You're the One for Me Bobby
08. Jay Dee - "Track 03" (from Dilla Beats 3 CD)
09. Sylvia - Sweet Stuff
10. Luther Vandross - Promise Me
11. LA Boppers - You Did It Good
12. Brenda Russell - A Little Bit Of Love
13. Marvin Gaye - All The Way Around
14. Natural Four - Try Love Again
15. Al Green - Your Love Is Like The Morning Sun
16. Sly Johnson - Could I Be Fallin In Love
17. Tyrone Davis - In The Mood
18. Barry White - Playing Your Game, Baby
19. Sylvia Stryplin - You Can't Turn Me Away
20. Nicole Willis - Holdin' On

No comments: